The Controller of the data collected through this website is:
Quin Team, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “Quin Team”, with offices at Ausiàs Marc St., 26, floor 7, 08010 Barcelona and contact email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data provided to Quin Team shall be used to:
- Make it possible to upkeep, develop and manage the business relationship entered into for contracting products and/or services through the website. The data processed for such purpose will be stored for as long as the business relationship lasts and when it ends, the storage term and the statute of limitations stipulated by Law.
- To handle information requests and/or queries made by the User. The data processed for such purpose will be stored for the storage term and the statute of limitations stipulated by Law.
- To keep the user informed of Quin Team’s services and news by digital means. The data processed for such purpose shall be stored until the User withdraws consent. The User may expressly indicate if he/she authorises such data processing or not at any given time.
- If sending a CV via this website, the data provided by the User shall be treated to handle such application and, where applicable, allow his/her to select a position at Quin Team. The data processed for such purpose shall be stored until the User withdraws consent or until 24 months have elapsed counted from the date on which it is received.
The legal basis for personal data processing is: a) where the user is a natural person, the content and/or the execution of the agreement to which the data subject is a party; b) where the user represents a legal person, regarding the data of the contact people, the legitimate interest of contacting the legal person thereby. In the latter case, the user undertakes to inform the contact people of the contents of this clause. The data may be communicated to the following third-party recipients: The Public Authorities to comply with legal obligations. Furthermore, they may be communicated to the following processors: Online communications and office systems providers, hosting, SaaS such as CRM/ERP, consultancy firms, accounts, auditors and lawyers. Quin Team may transfer personal data to Processors located in the United Stated of America that subscribe to the Privacy Shield scheme and that have an Adequacy Decision from the European Commission (Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250). The data subject may, at any time, exercise his/her right to access, rectification, deletion, limitation, objection or data portability by means of an email addressed to email@example.com or through a letter sent to Quin Team, Ausiàs Marc St., 26, floor 7, 08010 Barcelona. In processing data, the legitimation for which is consent, the User shall have the right to withdraw such consent at any moment. The data subject has right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. We hereby inform you that not providing the requested information may mean that it is not possible to enter into or comply with the object of the agreement.
This Website uses first-party and third-party cookies in order to improve the services provided thereby in analysing browsing habits, advertising for managing the advertising on this Website and to offer behaviour-based advertising. If you continue browsing, it shall be deems that you accept the use thereof.
For the purposes of this policy, “continue browsing” means clicking on any button, checkbox or link on the website, downloading any content therefrom or scrolling.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a data file that is downloaded onto the User’s computer when he/she accesses certain websites such as this one. Cookies allows such website to store and recover information about the User’s browsing habits or he/her device, depending on the information they contain and the form in which the device is used, they can be used to identify the User, among other things.
What type of Cookies does this Website use?
Analytical Cookies: These are Cookies that are either processed by Quin Team or third parties and allows for the number of users to be quantified and the measure and statistically analyse how they use the Website. For such purpose, their browsing of the Website is analysed in order to improve the offer of content, products or services displayed thereon.
Advertising Cookies: These cookies allows for the most effective management possible of the advertising space that, where applicable, the developer has included on a web page, application or platform from which the service requested is provided based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency at which adverts are shown.
Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These cookies allows for the most effective management possible of the advertising space that, where applicable, the developer has included on a web page, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. These Cookies store information about users’ behaviour obtained through continuously observing their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
Specifically, the Website uses:
- Google Analytics, an analytical tool offered by the third party, Google Inc., located in the USA. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to notify interactions between users and the website, storing non-personal ID information.
- [Introduce other Cookies]
How can I block or remove the cookies used by the website?
The User can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his/her devices in the settings of the browser installed on his/her computer.
If the User does not wish for his/her data to be collated using Google Analytics, he/she can install an opt-out add-on for browsers. Further information https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=es&ref_topic=2919631.
Blocking the installation of analytical cookies described in this policy can impinge on the effective use of the Website by the User.